Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, July 6, 2015

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015

Hey Guys, 
I got my June Glam Bag pretty late so I am just getting around to reviewing it. I can't believe how fast June has gone by! The 4th of July is right around the corner and I can't wait for July to be here! Ok, let's get into Ipsy. For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog. The theme for this month was "Swim into beauty". I was looking forward to getting my Glam Bag after seeing the products in my Glam Room. 

Here are the products that I recieved this month:
Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015
Check out my video and pictures below to hear my thoughts on this bag!

 


Lavanila Laboratories Pure Vanilla Body Butter $4.00 (Deluxe Sample)
Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015

IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe $12.00 (Deluxe Sample)
Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015

Tre'Stique Mini Shadow Crayon in Venetian Gold $13.00 (Deluxe Sample)
Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015

Formula X Nail Polish in Power Source $3.41 (Deluxe Sample) 
Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer $9.00 (Deluxe Sample)
Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015


Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015

Total Value: $41.41

Overall, I thought this bag was decent. I liked that there were more high end brand in this months bag like IT Cosmetics, Smashbox, and Formula X. I wasn't digging the almost empty lotion sample or the cheap cosmetics bag. However, all in all, it was worth the $10.00.



Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...