Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, May 4, 2015

Review: Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and Master Conceal By Face Studio

Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to review two new Maybelline products;  Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth By Face Studio and Maybelline Master Conceal By Face Studio. I have read great things about both product so I decided to give them a try. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on each!
Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and Master Conceal By Face Studio

Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Blur and Smooth (Primer and Base) $9.99 at Ulta
Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and Master Conceal By Face Studio
Here is what is said about this product on the Maybelline site:
"Our face primer has ultra-blurring spheres in 3 weightless, water-based formulas, that fight your biggest skin concerns.Skin looks flawless, yet feels fresh and light. Blur + Smooth - Smooths uneven skin texture. Dermatologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive skin and all skin types. Does not clog pores."  
Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and Master Conceal By Face Studio
I am really loving this primer! It is light and doesn't feel greasy at all which is a huge plus. It has no particular scent. I do feel that it helps mask my pores and make my skin look more smooth and even. I haven't broken out from it or anything either. I have been using this non-stop and haven't been reaching for any other primer.

Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal Correcting Concealer in Light/Medium $8.99 at Ulta
Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and Master Conceal By Face Studio
Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and Master Conceal By Face Studio
Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and Master Conceal By Face Studio
This concealer is supposed to be full coverage and camouflage imperfections as well as dark circles. Its super creamy and is definitely a thicker consistency concealer. A little DEFINITELY goes a long way. You really don't need much at all. Nothing more than a pea size for both under eyes. I feel that this does a pretty good job at covering my dark circles and blemishes. I also don't find it to crease at all during the day. I apply this with the tip of my ring finger. I think that this is the best way to apply this concealer. I am really loving this concealer and have been using it everyday. I highly recommend it.

Have you tried either of these Maybelline products? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...