Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, March 23, 2015

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag March 2015

Hey Guys, 
Another month, another Ipsy Glam Bag! For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog. The theme for this month was "Floral Fantasy" which is quite appropriate since Spring is now here! I wasn't blown away with my Glam Room like last month but there was one product that got me really excited. 
Ipsy Glam Bag March 2015

Check out my video below to hear my thoughts on this bag!


Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Creme Oil $5.46 (deluxe sample size)
Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Creme Oil

Nyx Butter Lipstick in Little Susie $5.99 (full size)
Nyx Butter Lipstick in Little Susie

Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion $9.18 (deluxe sample)
Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Lucky Penny $22.50 (full size)
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Lucky Penny
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Lucky Penny

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter $18.00 (full size)
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter


Ipsy Glam Bag March 2015



















Total Value: $61.13

Thanks for watching!


Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...