Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, March 9, 2015

My Makeup Collection


My Makeup Collection
Hey Guys,
I've been thinking about doing a makeup collection post for a while but wasn't sure if I should do one or not. I didn't want people to think I am bragging or anything so I was hesitant at first. After talking to a few people, they said that they enjoyed reading/watching makeup collections. So, instead of doing a post with a bunch of pictures, I decided to film a makeup collection video. I started collecting makeup back in 2005 when I started working in the cosmetics department at Macy's. Over the years I have got rid of alot of makeup but I've also added a ton too. My collection has REALLY grown over the past few years when I started blogging. One thing that I do want people to know is that no one really needs THIS much makeup. It's a hobby of mine but is no where a realistic amount of makeup. That being said....

To see my makeup collection, click the video below!

*Not included in this video is my purse full of lippies! If you want me to do an updated, What's in my Purse? video let me know below!

Thanks for watching!

Which category of my makeup collection interests you the most? Post your comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...