Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, February 23, 2015

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag February 2015

Hi Guys,

I'm back with another Ipsy Glam Bag review! I was so excited when I say my Glam Room this month! I was really happy with all the products that Ipsy chose for me. I couldn't wait to try all of them out. For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog. The theme for this month was "Ipsy Love" which coincided with Valentine's Day.

Check out my video and pictures below to hear my thoughts on this bag!



ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini Deluxe Sample $11.00 (full size $22.00)

Hada Lobo Tokyo Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask  $7.50 (qty 2) $14.99 (for 4 masks)

City Color Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini $4.99 (full size)


Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz $12.00 (full size)

Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray $10.00 (travel size)

Here are swatches of each color product:
L-R: City Color Lip Stain, ModelCo Blush, Tini' Beauty Eyeshadow

Total Value $45.49

Overall, I was thrilled with this bag! The last time I was this pleased with a bag was LAST February. I think that Ipsy did a great job picking products for me. My favorite products were the ModelCo blush and the City Color creamy lip stain. I am really excited to try the mask and volume spray. I really hope that Ipsy continues to put better sized products in their bags. I would love for them to continue to put in more makeup too!

Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...