Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shaping My Brows with Tryst Studio: Week 8

Hi Ladies!
Today I am going to share with you my before and after results of my brow transformation made possible by the lovely ladies at Tryst Studio. If you are new to this series, you can check out my very first post along with my follow-up posts HERE. Just to sum things up, I decided I wanted to grow out my brows and perfect their shape. For the past 8 weeks I have been growing out my brows and going to Tryst Studio in Hingham, MA where they have been tweaking the shape little by little. I have also been using Rapid Lash to help accelerate the growth.

 

Here are pictures of my brows 8 weeks ago before I started going to Tryst Studio:

Natural Brows
Filled in Brows
As you can see, the shape was very dramatic and manipulated from my natural shape.

Here are my brows 8 weeks after growing them out with the help of Tryst Studio:

Natural Brows
 
Filled in Brows
Overall, I am so happy with the end results! Though at times it was very hard for me not to pluck all the hairs growing in, it was well worth it in the end. I had such a great experience at Tryst Studio. Going there to get your brows done is SO DIFFERENT than going to a salon. These women are trained to create a shape that best suits your face. They don't just slab on some wax and BOOM your done. They take their time to get every hair and use special lighting for precise detail. They make you lay down first then have you sit up straight to make sure the shape looks correct after plucking, waxing etc. After getting a shape they are satisfied with, they will bring you out into the studio and show you the correct way to fill in your brows. Tryst also sells brow kits that come with all the tools you need to fill in your brows including custom brow powders.
Besides the fact that these women are experts at brow shaping, they are also very friendly and make you feel totally comfortable. A special thanks to Kelly O'Keefe (the owner of Tryst Studio) for convincing me to take the leap and to Corrie (pictured above) and Christina who both shaped my brows over the past two months.

Aside from brow shaping and waxing, Tryst Studio also offers facial services and makeup application. To check out all of there offerings click HERE .

Want to make an appointment with Tryst? 
Call: 
(781) 740-2228
Visit At: 
234 North Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Online At:
Please tell them I sent you!

I hope that you enjoyed reading about my experiences!

-Tanya xoxo

*I was asked to document my experience and progress in exchange for these brow services. However, the thoughts and opinions in this post are my own. I am always 100% honest in my reviews for all products discussed on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...