Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Shaping My Brows with Tryst Studio: Week 6*

Hi Ladies!
I'm back to give you guys an update on my brow transformation with the help of Tryst Studio! To see my other three posts, you can click HEREAfter my last visit to Tryst, I was told to come back in two weeks. I was allowed to pluck stray hairs but needed to stay away from the areas that needed to grow in (the inner start of my brows, the tail of my brows, and the thickest part). I have continued to use the Rapid Lash daily.

Here are my brows after a little more than two weeks of growth:
The inner part of my brows are starting to fill in really well. The tail of my brows are growing in too. Lastly, the middle part of my right brow has grown in quickly which is good news.

This visit, I met with Corrie. She was really impressed with my will power to not pluck and the growth that has occurred since the last time that she saw my brows. She thinks that they are ALMOST there.

Here are my brows after Corrie cleaned them up:
Corrie said that my brows are REALLY close in shape now. She said that your brows are sisters not twins, so they will never be exact. I agree and think that they are pretty close. They are so much more even compared what they used to look like.

Here are my brows after I filled them in with brow powder and pomade:
My next appointment is in two weeks. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

That's all for this update. Stay tuned in a couple of weeks to see how they look next!

To learn more about Tryst Studio in Hingham, MA click HERE .

-Tanya xoxo

*I was asked to document my experience and progress in exchange for these brow services. However, the thoughts and opinions in this post are my own. I am always 100% honest in my reviews for all products discussed on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...