Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Stitch Fix-Fix#10

Hi Ladies!
Today I am going to share with you my thoughts on my 10th Fix from Stitch FixFor those of you unfamiliar with Stitch Fix, it is a personal styling subscription service. You can learn more about Stitch Fix and see my previous fixes on my Subscription Reviews page.  I have been subscribed to this service for over a year and think it is am AMAZING service! It has been such a pleasure working with my stylist Jenni and can't believe I am on my 1oth box! For this fix, I asked Jenni to send me more items to transition me into the fall and winter. I have been getting fixes every other month as I was going a little overboard with purchasing monthly. After this fix, I am going to take a break until after the holidays to save some money.

Onto the items that I recieved:
$48.00
 When I first saw this shirt in the box, I knew that I loved it. Plaid screams fall and I love the coloring. It is a very light weight blouse with tab sleeves which I love and it fits perfectly! You really can't go wrong this top. Its a little bit pricey but I love it and think it is worth the price.

$38.00
 I REALLY loved this shirt too. It has a beautiful pattern on it and I love the vibrant colors. This blouse is silky which means you can dress it up or down. This shirt was only $38.00 which is a really good price in my opinion. I was so sad when I tried this on. It was soooo tight! I guess I'm not a small in this top. I actually got STUCK IN IT! Thank God my husband was home so he could help me get out of it. I was literally panicking because I couldn't get it off and I was in the craziest position hunched over while my husband was pulling at the sleeves. lol I emailed Jenni and asked her if it was possible to get this shirt in a medium. She said it was available and would send me one out once I returned the small. The only catch is that they do not accept returns on exchanges. I got the medium two days later, it is still tight across by back but fits everywhere else.
$34.00
 I wasn't really thrilled about this shirt. Its not hideous but its also nothing special. It was soft and comfortable and the color is nice for the season. I just don't think its worth $34.00. I feel like I can get something exactly the same for much less money.
$48.00
 This top is also awesome! My friend who also gets Stitch Fix got this shirt in her fix too. I was really happy to see this because I thought it was so cute when she showed me it. The shirt fits a tiny bit snug in areas but I know its my broad shoulders. I love the back of this shirt and the length that allows you to wear it with leggings. 
$38.00
I was surprised to see these leggings in the box. They are really cute and I actually don't own any aztech print leggings. I mainly own plain leggings aside from a pair of floral ones. Jenni said she picked these out to go with the black lace back top. I thought that the leggings looked a little big and were a bit more than I would normally spend on leggings. When I tried them on, they were in fact a little big but nothing serious. The material was thicker and softer than I was expecting which was nice. I think that they look adorable paired with the top and decided to keep them.

This is the first time ever that I decided to buy the whole box. I loved 4 of the 5 items. I would have ended up paying more money if I only bought the 4 items. Because I bought the whole fix, I got 25% off. The total of my items came to $206.00. When you subtract my $20.00 styling fee it brings the total to $186.00 then with the 25% discount (subtract $46.50) it brings the total to $139.50. In reality, I really paid $159.50 since I already paid a $20.00 styling fee. That would bring each item to about $31.90 if I divided the total evenly. 

Overall, I think this was my favorite box so far! I was totally satisfied with the items sent given the fact that I am now taking a break for the next couple of months. Jenni said that she checked out my pinterest style board and saw that I was really loving plaids, aztec print, and leggings. I think she did an amazing job at incorporating my style, specific requests, and price point into this box. I really wish I could get another box next month but I need to be smart and save money for the holidays. Taking a break is going to be sad but it will make me even more excited for my next box~


Are you interested in learning more about Stitch Fix or signing up for your first fix? Click my referral link HERE!

What are your favorite pieces from above? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...