Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag November 2014

Hi Ladies!
I'm so excited for November to be here! I am looking forward to the holidays as well as the birth of my nephew! I can't wait to me the little guy and my sister is so done with being pregnant lol! Now that we are in a new month, that also means a new Ipsy bag! For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog.  The theme of this month's bag is "Girl Meets Glitter". The theme and bag really got me excited this month. I was happy when I saw the items in my Glam Room and my bag came early this month which was cool.

Here are the items that I recieved:

J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion $4.99
 
This is a full sized product. I already own two of the J. Cat Wonder Lip Paints so I was excited to get more. They are long wearing and leave a nice stain on your lips. They have lasted me through eating and drinking with only a little fixing up. These lip paints do need to be applied with a brush since they are on the liquid size. You only need very little product. The color that I recieved was Red Potion which was a wine colored red. You can definitely build up the color to get a darker wine color.

J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter $4.99
 
My friend who is also subbed to Ipsy recieved Mad Splatter which is a metallic fuschia color with purple flecs in it. She didn't think she would wear this color so she passed it off to me. Lucky me!

Be A Bombshell Eye Base in Submissive $14.00
 
 
This is another full sized product. This eye base is a light bronze color with gold shimmer. This shadow base wasn't as pigmented as I hoped it would be. I will definitely use this with other bronze shadows or alone for a more subtle eye look.

SeaRx Micro Dermabrasion Face and Body Scrub $2.75
I have never heard of this brand before but was interested in trying this microdermabrasion scrub. This is a deluxe sample. The full size product retails for $32.00. I wasn't really impressed with this scrub. It didn't feel as thorough as other microderm scrubs that I have. This would be better for someone that hasn't tried these types of scrubs before and wanted to start with a more gentle one.

Demeter Pixie Dust Roll On Perfume Oil $10.00
I was excited to see this perfume in my Glam Room since last month's was a let down. I have never heard of the brand Demeter. I was happy to find out that it was a sweeter smelling perfume.  The perfume smells really good! Super sweet almost like candy. It doesn't last all day but it could be that I just get used to the scent after a while. Demeter  has a bunch of different scents at affordable prices. This travel sized roll on perfume oil comes in many different scents.

Tarte Deluxe Maracuja Oil $6.22
I already own this oil and like it. I have had a few deluxe samples that were the same size and they last quite a while. You can read my review on this Maracuja Oil HERE.

I thought that this bag was cute and quite fitting to the theme. It was actually specially designed for Ipsy by Forever21 which is pretty cool.

Overall, I really liked this bag! The only thing that I was so/so about was the microdermabrasion scrub. I was happy to see three full sized products in this bag. The total value of this bag is $37.96.

Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...