Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's in My Closet?: Fall Edition Part 2

Hi Ladies! 
I'm back with part two of What's in My Closet? Fall Edition. This is a continuation of my fall wardrobe haul in part one. I have also mixed in items that I already owned as well. To see Fall Edition Part 1 CLICK HERE.

Shoes: Ankle Boots

Necklace: Chain Necklace
Earrings: Silver Hoops

Shoes: Black Leather Flats
Necklace 1: Tassel Necklace
Necklace 2: Key Necklace
Necklace 3: Cameo Necklace

Bottoms: Floral Leggings

Top:
Earrings: Silver Hoops

If you like any of above the above items but need help finding a more inexpensive alternative, please let me know! I would be happy to help you find something similar!


(10/14-10/15) Online Only! Take $50 Off Your $150 Purchase with Code 1938 at Express.com!

  (10/18-10/19) Take $80 Off Your $200 Purchase, $40 Off Your $100 Purchase or $20 Off Your $50 Purchase with Code 1019 In-store or Online at Express.com!

What are your favorite outfits from above? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...