Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Favorites

Hi Ladies!
Even though we are almost in October, it has felt like summer lately here in MA! Its been mid to high 80's for the past couple weeks which is crazy! I don't ever remember it being this warm ever during September. Of course it's 65 and rainy today..typical New England! I tried a ton of new products this month which resulted in me having a TON of favorites. 

Lets get right into them!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette $29.00
 I bought this for my  One Year Giveaway but bought one for myself too. I'm so glad that I did! This palette was limited edition and is now sold out. The colors are beautiful and I should have a review posted in the next couple of weeks.

 This is a vampy purple with red undertones. I think this is such a gorgeous color and pefect for the fall! Like any other Butter Lipstick it is super creamy and moisturizing and has great pigmentation.

 I snagged this baby for $7.00 at Ulta on clearance. Kat Von D changed the packaging on her lipsticks and other items so they put the old products on sale. Lolita is a matte dusty rose. This color is still available with her new packaging. I have been wearing this lipstick non-stop which isn't something that I do often. It reminds me of the Kylie Jenner lip and I think this would look great on many different skin tones.

 I recently reviewed this lipstick and the rest of the Essence products in my favorites HERE. This lipstick is so moisturizing and is a "my lips but better" shade. I have been reaching for this often and think it is such a great color. You can wear it with so many different eye looks.

 I love this blush!  It is creamy and so pigmented! Its such a pretty peach color that looks great with my skintone. I would really like to try more Essence blushes.

 This is one of the most amazing eyeliners that I have ever used! The liner glides on and stays all day! I loved it so much that I recently purchased it in Black Blaze.

This is the most gorgeous palette. The colors are perfect for this season. I can't get over how beautiful and pigmented these shadows are for just $4.99! That is so crazy awesome!

I just reviewed this mascara HERE. I have been using this mascara daily and have been switching between the different settings. It is so cool that this can give you four different looks. Its really a great mascara.

Motives Pressed Bronzer in California Girl $22.00 at Motives Cosmetics
 This is a matte bronzer that looks so natural on me. Its not orange and not too dark either. I have been using this every day and love it!

 Nyx Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Rehab $4.50
 This was in my most recent Ipsy Glam Bag. You can read my review HERE. This smoky green colors looks great on the lid paired with a warm matte brown color on the crease. I also think this is a great color for fall.

My BB Creams and foundations are too light/dark for me right now since I am at my in between color. Lighter than what I was in the summer and darker than what I am in the dead winter. I decided to guess on some shades that may match me and picked up this. It is a tiny bit off from my skin tone but it works and I like it. This gives light/medium coverage. I do get oily when using this but I still like this foundation. It doesn't look cakey on my skin or emphasize my pores.

I hope that you enjoyed reading about my favorite products for August. What have been your favorites this month? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...