Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: Milani Baked Blushes

Hi Ladies!
Today I am going to share my Milani Baked Blush collection with you. After reading review after review about how amazing these blushes were, I decided to pick some up. Luckily, CVS was having a BOGO 50% off n Milani products when I purchased them. These blush retail for $8.49 but I got two of them half off. You can get them even cheaper with coupons.
The four colors that I own are Bella Rosa, Luminoso, Delizioso Pink, and Red Vino.

Here are swatches of each:
Luminoso, Red Vino, Delizioso Pink, and Bella Rosa

Luminoso 05
This is a peachy/pink color with shimmer. The shimmer is subtle and isn't over the top. This blush glides on effortlessly and is my favorite color of the bunch. It is also the lightest color of the four.

Red Vino 09
This is a wine/plum color with gold shimmer and micro glitter in it. I do like the color but am not crazy about the glitter in it. I would like it better if there was no glitter. You really don't need much product when applying as the color is on the darker side. The glitter isn't really obvious once it is on your face. I think the glitter makes the texture and pigmentation a little different that the rest. It isn't as soft as the other three.

Delizioso Pink 10
This is a soft powder pink. It is a matte finish which I love. You can build this up to create a darker pink. Its my second favorite color and blends just as nicely as Luminoso. 

Bella Rosa 11
This is a darker/hot pink. It is also a matte finish. This is the most pigmented blush of the four. You need VERY LITTLE of this color. I like this color but find it a little bit harder to wear with my everyday looks. I usually blend with with another blush so that it is more wearable.

Overall, I am very pleased with my Milani Baked Blush collection. I would love to add more to it in the future. I can now say that these are DEFINITELY as good as people claim them to be! I would recommend them to anyone. They are affordable, super creamy, pigmented, and apply beautifully!

Do you own any Milani Baked Blushes? Which are your favorites? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...