Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: Tarte Maracuja Oil

Hi Ladies,
Today I am going talk to you about a lovely little product called Tarte Maracuja Oil. I got a deluxe sample of this in the Tarte of Giving Holiday Set. I wasn't quite sure the point of this product but I decided to try it out anyways. 

Here is what is said about Maracuja Oil on the Tarte Site:

"Not all oil is created equal. This earth-prescribed treatment oil targets your individual skin concerns and delivers harmony and moisture for firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin. 

Product Performance: Rich in essential fatty acids known to recharge and replenish skin, maracuja oil helps deliver an overall rejuvenated and even-toned complexion while giving the appearance of brighter skin thanks to a high dose of vitamin C. This powerful anti-aging elixir provides instant hydration—quenching dry skin with no greasy or filmy feel. 

Known as “puro milagro” or “the pure miracle”, this rare Amazonian fruit is delicately harvested piece by piece. The superfruit is sustainably collected and then the nutrient-rich seeded pulp is extracted from each individual maracuja fruit. This naturally harvested treasure, referred  to as the “alma” or “soul” of the maracuja fruit is then hand pressed without the use of heat to guarantee the maximum amount of nutritious essential fatty acids and vitamins.

Powered By: Maracuja oil: pure maracuja oil has been known to replenish, rebuild and brighten skin. The nutrient-rich essential fatty acids repair & rejuvenate skin for a firmer complexion. The moisture-rich formula replenishes & hydrates skin."

Onto my thoughts...
Overall, I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking to try a face oil.  I use a couple drops of this product every night under my moisturizer. I thought applying an oil to already combination skin would be a disaster, but I was wrong. I really love the feeling of the oil and how it soaks into my skin. Once applied, it doesn't feel overly greasy or heavy on my skin. Although I have never had any serious skin issues, I do feel that my skin looks healthier after using this for 3 months. I just recently ran out of my deluxe sample and decided to buy more. 

The Pure Maracuja Oil comes in three sizes.

1.7 oz for $46.00
3.4 oz for $75.00
0.6 oz rollerball for $17.00
It is quite pricey so I decided to go with the rollerball. Since the deluxe sample size (0.23 oz) lasted me 3 months, the rollerball should last for a while. 

Have you tried Tarte's Pure Maracuja Oil? Have you tried any other brands? How do you like them? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...